Sunday 26 June 2011

“Looking forward for a Learning Experience at FORE” – By Prateek Jain (Batch 2011 - 13)



My name is Prateek Jain. I have done my B.Tech from Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Engineering in the stream of Instrumentation and Control. After completing my graduation I have worked in TCS for 2.5 years as a System Engineer.

Engineering degree has laid a strong foundation for my analytical skills while the work experience in TCS has given me a basic understanding of business processes along with technical knowledge. Now, I want to have a broader perspective in terms of knowledge, which is not only limited to technical level but is also extended towards business and functional level. I want to pursue the PGDM course in FORE in order to supplement my analytical skills and to understand the business aspect of technology. I am sure it will help me being in a better position to take strategic decisions for the organization I am working with. I aspire for a career that can provide me with an opportunity to learn and where I can use my skills to deliver success to my organization.

FORE Scores:-

The experience at FORE will be invaluable as my learning will be structured by world's best faculty armed with real world experience. With excellent industry interface, eminent faculty and a healthy mix of students at FORE, it would also enhance my analytical and inter-personal skills.

MBA from FORE will not only strengthen my knowledge base, but would also make me competent and confident to act and respond in challenging times. Moreover, marketing profiles offered by the companies that visit FORE are very good which is in line with my interest.

FORE also has a location advantage over other B-schools which was also one of the reason of my choosing FORE over other colleges.

After completing my Masters degree from FORE, I see myself in the middle management level where I would have learned the practical applications of the knowledge that I will acquire here and would be respected by my fellow colleagues for my leadership qualities. I would be at that stage of my career where I would be all set to make the best possible use of my knowledge that I had acquired here.

My interaction with our senior batches at FORE was a very learning experience. The seniors were very cooperative and assisted us is resolving all sort of issues and apprehensions related to FORE. They shared their experience in FORE with us which was very valuable and inspiring. I am looking forward to meet all my seniors and batch mates and begin my journey at FORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment