Sunday 26 June 2011

FORE: you have to be in it to experience it...By Vineet Surana (Batch 2010 - 12)



I am a Computer Science graduate from Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Kerala. Although I had the technical expertise that was required in the corporate world, to have a flourishing career, a holistic understanding of how businesses function is essential. Therefore, I decided to pursue a management course for my P.G.

Joining FORE for my PGDM has been one of the most satisfying endeavours of my life as a student. The learning environment here matches that of the best b-schools in the country. The placements are something to look forward to. I have made some of my best friends at FORE.  Many people ask me, what it is like to be at FORE. I have only one answer to that: You have to be in it to experience it.

I did my summer internship at Reserve Bank of India, New Delhi. My project was majorly into assessment of the lending practices of banks towards the MSME sector. The industry exposure at Reserve Bank of India has helped me give structure to my future career goals. The learning from my internship experience has been very valuable and something that will never be found in books.

I wish to pursue a career in the banking sector and there is no doubt that my experience at FORE will help me achieve all my career dreams and a fruitful life.

No comments:

Post a Comment