Sunday 26 June 2011

“Being at FORE, a Great Nourishment to My Creative Soul” – By Dhruv Bansal (Batch 2011 - 13)


It has been my long cherished dream to study Management at a renowned B-School like FORE School of Management. Now that I have an opportunity to be part of this esteemed institution, I feel proud of my achievement. I expect a great amalgam of people who are going to join the institute. My interaction with people would help me get a glimpse into the real world outside the purview of books and theory. A great pool of faculty, which belongs to FORE and also, visits the institute will share with a knowledge-hungry student like me the great reservoir of their experience. The committees in the college will be of great nourishment to my creative soul as well. Not to mention the strategically placed campus in the heart of Delhi that will offer me a great exposure and opportunities for personal recreation.

I have interacted with some knowledgeable seniors and peers who have high regards for quality education and sound mental development. It gives me immense satisfaction to be in the vicinity of such great scholars.

I look forward to a fruitful experience at FORE in the next two years with an all-round development and to become an Industry ready professional! I aim to be an entrepreneur after my MBA. With an adequate education at FORE and with some amount of corporate experience in hand, I certainly believe that I’ll be ready to make a definitive entry into the business world.

No comments:

Post a Comment