Sunday 26 June 2011

“FORE, One of the best B-schools in Delhi/NCR region” - By Anshuman (PGDM Wave 19; Batch of 2010-12)


Prior to joining Fore, I have worked with Infosys Technologies Ltd. for 34 months as a Senior Systems Engineer where I was majorly involved in Application Maintenance of web-based applications of a leading US wealth management company. After having a good technical expertise and industry knowledge, I aim to explore the business front of the industry and that is why I have chosen management as my career path.

FORE scores over other institutes on various fronts:

• First of those being the location. It is situated in the heart of country’s capital and is flanked by various industries in NCR, making it a perfect place to study as it gives a good combination of academic and industrial exposure.

• Secondly, the faculty at FORE is vastly experienced with average experience being 22 years. Thus a student can be sure of the fact that most of the learning that he/she will get will be from some handsomely experienced people.

• Thirdly, FORE is recognized as a premier B-school in the industry having an established corporate interface, which helps students find opportunities in various organizations and profiles of their choice.

I am currently undergoing by internship with Fresenius Kabi India, a leading German Pharmaceutical company. My project involves accessing the patient population size for the current year and projecting the future growth of population in the coming years. I will also be mapping the population to various clinical setting variables like home care, primary care, and many others.

The best thing about the curriculum during first year is that you study subjects from all the specializations of management viz. HR, Marketing, Finance and then your internships in a corporate organization act like an ice-breaker to choose your further career path. Some of the subjects like Marketing Management and Marketing Research etc. have greatly helped me learn the tools of marketing which I can easily apply during my internship.

No comments:

Post a Comment